Help support all Olympia School District Education Foundation programs with your purchase of a holiday wreath!
All proceeds support the Principal’s Emergency Fund, Mental Health Initiative and Teaching & Learning Grants.
- What: 22” locally sourced holiday wreaths for $25 each
- When: Sales are open Oct. 13-Nov. 5, 2021
- Where: Click the “Order Here” button below
- How: From the online order form, select pickup location (OHS or CHS) and quantity of wreaths, then mark your calendar for pickup on Sunday, Nov. 21
- Why: Support Foundation programs
This fundraiser has typically helped offset the cost of outdoor education for fifth-graders. This year, with the uncertainty of field trips due to COVID-19, sales will instead benefit other programs that support the Foundation’s mission to empower every student.
Contact-Free Wreath Pickup
Nov. 21, 2021
You may pick up your wreath ONLY from the location listed on your invoice; location was selected at the time of purchase:
- Olympia High School (Carlyon Avenue Parking Lot) OR
- Capital High School (Upper Parking Lot)
Pickup time is designated by purchaser’s LAST NAME.
- A-H: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- I-P: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Q-Z: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Wreaths will be loaded into your vehicle after the invoice is presented.
Wreaths MUST BE PICKED UP NOV. 21. If you won’t be in town that day, please send a designee who has a copy of your invoice. ORDER HERE